Cheap NFL Jerseys
Just where & how to get those cheap NFL jerseys that I've been talking
about? First & foremost, let's make sure we're on the same page when
it comes to the word, "cheap". By cheap, I mean cheap in price, not
You can find cheap NFL jerseys all over the Internet that will cost you
as little as 20 bucks. But is that what you really want? A garment that
won't last very long and will disintegrate with each washing??
Instead of saving now and paying later, why not use these following
tips on getting authentic NFL jerseys for less than full price?
- Wait for the off-season. Overall, prices of NFL
jerseys are lower during non-football season. Just how much
lower depends upon the team and/or the player.
- Wait for trends or events to pass. Examples: when
Tebowmania was in full swing, Tim Tebow Replica NFL jerseys
were going for 85 bucks. Now just a couple of months later, you
can buy one for $59.99. (Edit: now that Tebow is a NY Jet,
the mania is about to take on a life of its own) At the
start of the 2011 NFL season you could find Eli Manning (Replica)
jerseys for about $50, but after another Super Bowl title &
MVP trophy you'll have to fork over at least 70 bucks for one.
The price should go back down eventually.
- Wait for the player to change teams or retire. The
former scenario may never happen & the latter might take a while,
but if & when either occur you can save 50% or more by buying
the jersey of that player's former team.
- Size matters. If size doesn't matter to you, then
it matters. Huh? Big sizes (XXL and above) are considerable
cheaper if you don't mind wearing your cheap NFL jersey on the
- Youth NFL Jerseys. Yes, a cheap NFL jersey. In a youth size. For you. If you wear a small in mens sizes then you're in luck - the size difference between a mens small and a youth XL is negligible, but the price difference is considerable - youth game jerseys run about $30 less.
Reebok vs. Nike
This is a debate that will only be significant for as long as there
are Reebok NFL jerseys on the market. Seeing as how they were
the official supplier to the NFL for the last 10 years, there are a
ton of their jerseys in circulation so they're not going to fade that
easily or quickly.
But the Nike NFL jersey is supposed to be cutting edge and an improvement
Tailored fit. Strategic ventilation. Zoned stretch fabric. Flywire
collar. All of these things are great innovations - what do they
- Water resistant material. This is great for NFL player
and fan alike for obvious reasons, but I believe this applies only
to the Elite 51 jerseys.
- Flywire collar. Provides stretch-resistant and "lockdown"
comfort, presumably giving opponents less jersey to grab on to. For
us fans, it means a better look as the neckline won't "bacon" (see:
Michael Jordan's Hanes commercials). Not available on Game jerseys.
- Zoned stretch fabric. Gives the shoulder area a fit that
is snug yet more flexible, yielding less "flapping" while keeping
the shoulder pads from popping out. For the fans, means practically
- Strategic ventilation. Cool air where it's needed the most.
Ditto the above.
For the NFL football player it means a drier, lighter, more comfortable,
less resistant uniform that may lead to better on-field performance.
For the average NFL fan it means essentially the same look at higher
prices. In fact, for five teams it means the exact same look.
So basically, it comes down to this:
If you're a fan of the Seattle Seahawks, Peyton Manning, or Tim Tebow,
you're going to have to pay those higher prices. The Seahawks are the
only NFL team to have its uniform undergo a major design change, and
Reebok has been barred from producing the jerseys of Manning and Tebow
with their new respective teams.
If you're not part of the above group, do you really want to pay $40,
$50, or even $100 more for what really is the same look? Get your cheap
NFL jerseys (Reebok) and save
up to 60% at Fanatics.com.
The top 10 selling cheap NFL jerseys
- Colin Kaepernick Nike Game Jersey - $99.99
- Russell Wilson Nike Game Jersey - $99.95
- Robert Griffin III Nike Elite Jersey - $99.99
- Tom Brady Reebok Replica Jersey - $84.95
- Peyton Manning Nike Game Jersey - $99.99
- Ray Lewis Nike Super Bowl XLVII Game Jersey $69.97
- Torrey Smith Nike Super Bowl XLVII Game Jersey $69.97
- Darrelle Revis Reebok Replica Jersey (Irregular) - only $14.39
- Victor Cruz Reebok Replica Jersey - $70
- Andrew Luck Nike Game Jersey (Blue, Size 40) - $90.99